We are extremely happy to announce the launch of the ADMA TranS4MErs xChange Platform, our single digital marketplace at the heart of a pan-European network that brings together innovative actors in the manufacturing industry and facilitates knowledge exchange.
The xChange Platform is a collaboration space offering tailored experiences and journeys to:
- ambitious manufacturing SMEs looking to start their digital transformation journey,
- experts in digital and advanced manufacturing – the TranS4MErs
- innovative Service Providers who want to join the ADMA TranS4MErs programme and boost the digital transformation of the European manufacturing industry.
What’s in it for SMEs?
Did you register for the ADMA TranS4MErs 1st Open Call to receive up to €5000 worth of support to boost your digital transformation journey?
As part of the support offered, you will choose a TranS4MEr (a certified service broker/advisor) and collaborate with them to develop a customised transformation journey on the xChange Platform including:
- Review the SMEs results of the ADMA TranS4MErs scan with support from their dedicated TranS4MEr
- Benchmark the SME's performance using the seven transformation areas (Advanced Manufacturing Technologies; Digital Factory; ECO Factory; End-to-end Customer-focused Engineering; Human Centred Organisation; Smart Manufacturing; Value Chain Oriented Open Factory)
- Design the SMEs very own Transformation Plan
- Identify concrete and tailored KPIs and goals for the SME's business transformation and a wish list of services and tools most apt to address their needs.
The ADMA TranS4MErs provide top-quality assistance to manufacturing SMEs across Europe.
The TranS4MErs are trustworthy service brokers and experts in digital and advanced manufacturing who support and guide SMEs throughout their digitalisation journey.
To join the network and earn the Quality Mark to be able to support SMEs, complete the TranS4MEr I onboarding training on the xChange Platform. The onboarding consists of three e-learning modules covering the ADMA TranS4MErs methodology and tools and one live webinar with an expert from the consortium. Once the ADMA TranS4MErs Quality Mark has been received, connections with SMEs can be made to support their transformation journey.
Service providers can offer their innovative services and tools to enable the digital transformation of manufacturing SMEs, on the xChange Platform.
The xChange Platform collects a wide range of high-quality and certified transformation-related services for SMEs. To display your offering and connect with companies and TranS4MErs from across the EU, create a sample of your services for the experts’ evaluation. Once your profile is approved, your organisation will be awarded the Quality Mark and be able to upload your services to the catalogue for all companies to select as part of their transformation journey.