- With 1-250 employees
- With <€50 million annual turnover or <€43 million annual balance sheet
- Active in the field of Advanced Manufacturing, using new knowledge and innovative and cutting-edge technologies such as robotics, 3D printing, artificial intelligence, high-performance computing and modelling, to produce complex products
- Acting as technology or service adopters improving manufacturing processes and products
- Based in a European Union Member State (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden)
Are you looking for opportunities to boost your business? Are you ready to tackle digital challenges in your daily routine?
Start your Digital Transformation Journey with the ADMA TranS4MErs Acceleration Programme!
APPLY TO THE OPEN CALLS
Discover unique opportunities to kick-start your digitalisation journey with top-quality services and training tailored to your individual business needs.
The ADMA TranS4MErs Acceleration Programme offers vouchers and direct funding to design and implement your digital Transformation Plan and boost your journey towards becoming a Factory of the Future in two stages: Design and Revamp.
Vouchers are allocated on a first come first serve criteria. Do not wait too long to submit your application!
What's in it for you
|Design Phase||Revamp Phase|
*Travel and accommodation costs are not included
Who can apply
How it works
- Fair selection process based on eligibility checks
- First come first served selection approach per country
- Up to 500 SMEs funded
- Applications open only to individual SMEs
- At the Design Phase, you will be granted one voucher valid for up to eight hours of dedicated support by your selected TranS4MErs, who will review your ADMA Scan results, identify on which of the 7 Transformation Areas to focus your efforts, help you design your Transformation Plan, and create your wishlist of services and tools to address your needs the best.
- At the Revamp Phase, you can receive up to 10 tokens to be used to purchase
innovative services and tools listed in the xChange catalogue* to put into action your Transformation
The consortium will also provide 27 vouchers of €2800 in the form of a lump sum to be used by selected SMEs for their preferred services.
*Services listed by providers external to the ADMA TranS4MErs consortium are not eligible for tokens and are to be paid for by the SME
Applications are submitted by the SMEs via the F6S portal.
1st open call: Design Phase
- Applications open on 1 September 2022
- There will be three cut-off dates, after which eligible SMEs will be selected according to a
- First cut-off: 2 November 2022
- Second cut-off: 16 November 2022
- Third cut-off: 30 November 2022
- Call closure: 14 December 2022, 17:00 CET
1ST OPEN CALL: REVAMP PHASE
- Application period: Until 15 February 2023
SMEs interested in the ADMA TranS4MErs Acceleration Programme will need to receive recommendations in the F6S Platform to be able to submit their applications.
- Tier 1: Recommendation provided by a TranS4MEr or a member of the ADMA TranS4MErs consortium
- Tier 2: Recommendation provided by a member of a Digital Innovation Hub or Enterprise Europe Network
Get in touch with your national members of the ADMA TranS4MErs consortium and local TranS4MErs! Consult our List of Recommenders per Country, we continuously update it with new experts.
- Before submitting your application, carefully read the Open Call Summary, Open call application Guideline, and Service Agreement Template
- Apply on the F6S Portal
- Make sure you comply with our eligibility criteria based on the European Commission SME definition guide and European Commission Recommendation concerning the definition of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises 2003/361/EC
- If you need any further assistance contact us at email@example.com
Where can I find more information on the project and open call?
Please refer to the Guide for applicants to check all rules and procedures on the programme. Applications will be made via F6S Portal which provides a forum where you check the latest information on the application process.
Our social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) will provide essential information to apply to the programme.
Who can participate in the Acceleration Programme?
Participation in the ADMA TranS4MErs programme is restricted to SMEs from EU member countries. Additionally, only manufacturing SMEs operating in the Advanced Manufacturing domain, acting as technology or service adopters, are eligible to be funded by the programme.
Which are the key dates to apply to the first open call?
Applications are open from 1 September 2022. There will be three cut-off dates on 2 November, 16 November, and 30 November, and a final closing date on 14 December. At these cut-off dates, the eligible SMEs will be invited to participate in the programme.
Are there country quotas to select SMEs?
The ADMA TranS4MErs project is committed to delivering support across Europe. We have defined reference numbers of SMEs to be supported per country. The quotas and available vouchers will be updated on our website after each cut-off date.
Why and how can SMEs get a recommendation?
The purpose of requesting recommendations is to assess if applicants are really interested in the project. Recommendations from TranS4MErs and members of the consortium will have priority over the ones issued by members of Enterprise Europe Network and Digital Innovation Hubs.
After the application is submitted, the ADMA TranS4MErs team will reach out to the person you name, to collect the recommendation.
Is there a benefit for those who apply earlier?
Yes. At each cut-off date, applications will be checked for eligibility and for the existence of the recommendation. Invitations will be issued using a first come first served criteria, which means that if the number of applications exceeds the slots per country, we will select the applications that were submitted earlier.
Do you have more questions about the Programme?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org