May 24, 2023
Technology Center Hradec Králové, Czechia
ADMA TranS4MErs partner Technology Centre Prague will attend “Digital Transformation”, a conference focused on digital transformation, digitalization and smart technologies for the industry, which highlights the successful transformation of Czech companies into factories of the future.
Don't miss the opportunity to meet our certified TranS4MErs
- Jiří Janošec – Technology Transfer & Innovation Adviser TC Prague. Within the Enterprise Europe Network Czech Republic, Jiří focuses on supporting small and medium-sized enterprises and R&D-oriented institutions in engineering and Industry 4.0 sectors.
- Silvia Jirásková – Head of Business Development Department TC Prague. Coordinator of the Enterprise Europe Network Czech Republic, Silvia supports technology-oriented companies in the Technology Centre Prague; as a scale-up advisor has a broad overview of funding opportunities and prepares SMEs for negotiations with private investors
- Petr Hladík – Deputy Head of Business Development Department TC Prague. Petr works as a senior advisor at the Business Development Department of the Technology Centre Prague and focuses on innovation, digital transformation, and business development of SMEs.
- Jiří Vavřínek – Business Innovation Adviser TC Prague. Within the Enterprise Europe Network Czech Republic Jiří focuses on Access 2 Finance, supporting small and medium-sized enterprises and R&D-oriented institutions
Wednesday, 24 May 2023
10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m
Opening and introduction
10:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m
Keynote speech: Transformation of Czech companies into businesses of the future
Jiří Holoubek, Electrotechnical Association of the Czech Republic, Union of Industry and Transport of the Czech Republic and Hub for Digital Innovation: How are Czech companies on the way to a perfect digital, green and socially responsible transformation?
10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m
Block Digital transformation in business
- What is going on in practice and how can your company get involved?
- Digital transformation in companies, its opportunities and pitfalls
- Environmental and social impulses towards digital transformation
- Practical examples of good practices from companies in the region and at the national level
Anna Tůmová, České Radiokomunikace: New CRA services and their cyber security connotations
Jiří Janošec, Technology Centre Prague: ADMA TranS4MErs project and its opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises
Technology Center Hradec Králové: Current and planned digitization activities
12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m
How and where to get support for the implementation of digital transformation projects?
- Specific ongoing and perspective subsidy schemes to support digital transformation
- Services to support investments in digital transformation
- Practical examples of good practices from companies that have already received support
Komerční banka: Overview of sources of new subsidy and public support for digital and green transformation
Technology Center Hradec Králové: News from regional and cross-border projects and opportunities for subsidies and non-financial support for Hradec Králové companies
Tereza Šamanová, CzechInno : Current opportunities for companies in cascade financing projects and the possibility of obtaining EDIH CIH support
End of the event, networking lunch
TECHNOLOGICKÉ CENTRUM Hradec Králové z. ú.
Piletická 486, 50341 Hradec Králové - Věkoše, Czech Republic