Why should you join?
- You'll be able to reach SMEs across borders in a trusted environment and scale your collaborations internationally.
- You'll become part of an international network of like-minded industry professionals (TranS4MErs)
- You'll be an early adopter of the ADMA TranS4MErs xChange Platform. Based on your feedback, we can shape it to assist your everyday operations better.
- You'll become a central part of the advanced manufacturing community of tomorrow.
How does it work?
What you need to remember is, this process consists of three main phases: PREPARATION, DESIGN and REVAMP.
At the PREPARATION PHASE, you will
- get to know the SME,
- assess their digital maturity with the ADMA TranS4MERs Scan and
- help them apply for the Design Voucher.
You could consider the Design Voucher as a ticket which allows you and the SME to pass on the Design Phase.
During the DESIGN PHASE, you will
- work together with the SME to
- create their Transformation Plan, which will become their
- tailormade manual for digitalization.
In this phase, 8 hours of your time will be reimbursed once the Transformation Plan is fully developed.
Throughout REVAMP PHASE SMEs use the services outlined in the Transformation Plan from xChange Service Catalogue and complete their transformation journey. Similarly to the Design Phase, SMEs have to apply for the Revamp Vouchers to get funding to cover these services.
Your next steps?
Your journey as a TranS4MEr will consist of these 5 main steps:
- Become a TranS4MEr
- Match with SME
- Support the SME to apply for Design Voucher
- Co-create Transformation Plan with SME
- Implement Transformation Plan
1. BECOME A TranS4MEr
- Register on the xChange Platform.
- Complete the online training at your own pace.
- Receive the ADMA TRanS4MErs Quality Mark.
2. MATCH WITH SME
- You can invite or be matched with an SME on the xChange Platform.
- You decide whether you accept or deny a collaboration request.
- You can mentor as many SMEs as you see fit.
3. SUPPORT THE SME TO APPLY FOR THE DESIGN VOUCHER
- You take the ADMA TranS4MErs Scan with the SME (or evaluate their results if they already took it) to assess their digital maturity.
- You sign the contract for collaboration with the SME.
- You help them apply for the Design Voucher on the F6S platform (That is important for you, too!)
4. CO-CREATE THE TRANSFORMATION PLAN WITH THE SME
- On the xChange Platform, you will have access to all the SMEs' profiles and their scan results.
- The Design Voucher will cover 8 hours of your time as a TranS4MEr to co-create the Transformation Plan with the SME.
- Once the Transformation Plan is final, make sure the SME downloads the final version and applies for the Revamp Phase.
- When the SME's application with the Transformation Plan is submitted, you as their TranS4MEr will become eligible for reimbursement for your time.
5. IMPLEMENT THE TRANSFORMATION PLAN
- At this stage, the SME implements the services defined in the Transformation Plan
- As a TranS4MEr, you are allowed to have your services listed as a Service Provider and offer consultation to the SME in this period as well.
Sign up on the ADMA TranS4MErs xChange Platform and start your onboarding journey today!